Social Services Home
This article offers helpful links and resources for:
● Stay informed about COVID-19 at https://covid19.colorado.gov/
● CDC Tips for Handling Stress, Anxiety, and Coping:
● Apply for or find out information about the Low Income Energy Assistance
Program (LEAP) by calling the HEAT HELP Line (available 24/7) at 866-432-8435
○ Applications can take 30 days to process but can be quicker for emergencies like a shutoff notice.
● If you need food immediately, please visit a food bank or food pantry.
○ You can find food banks and pantries during the COVID-19 Outbreak visit https://www.hungerfreecolorado.org/covid-19/
● If you have children under 18, some public schools are offering “grab and go” break snacks and lunches that you can pick up at any school that is near you
See this list for locations: https://www.cde.state.co.us/nutrition/nutriemergencyfeeding
● Medicaid Call Center: 1-800-221-3943
● Medicaid Advocate Line: 303-866-2868
● Call 2-1-1 or visit http://211.org/
● Go to https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus and scroll down to “Tax Help”
● To file or check on a claim for unemployment, please visit: