In an effort to slow the potential spread of COVID-19 in our community,
Saguache County government will have limited access to buildings
beginning Monday, April 27, 2020.
In an effort to move forward with our job duties, a decision was made
to begin integrating the public back into the county sector.
Staff will be providing limited essential services via phone and online avenues.
In-person contact for receiving essential services will have limited restrictions during this time.
These adjustments to county services and public access will be in place until further notice.
• Home and Community Based Services
• Regional and County Disaster Preparedness
• HCP for Children With Special Needs
• Nursing Services - Immunization and Vaccination Fees
• Prevention Services
• Communicable Disease Investigation and Information
• Public Health Educational Programs
Disclaimer: Saguache County is not liable for any error or omission of information contained at this site nor for any use of this information.