Clerk & Recorder Home
Headed to the Division of Motor Vehicles? The DMV’s improved range of online services make it easy to Skip the Trip!
Visit mydmv.colorado.gov to:
- Renew Registration
- First-time Registration
- Request a Duplicate Title
- Request Duplicate Registration Card
- Registration Fee Estimator
- Add/change a Vehicle Address
- Request a Personalized Plate
- Replace Tabs
- Create an IRP Account
- Become a Third-Party IRP Agent
- First-time Application Disability Placards
- Manage Your Placards
- Get a Transaction Receipt
- Request a Title/registration History Report
- Request a Title Status
The great news is, this is a 24/7 service!
Please keep in mind, whether you come in person to our office or complete your transactions online, when using a debit/credit card for payment, there will always be an additional fee for that service.