Clerk & Recorder Home
The main focus of recording is the maintenance and integrity of the Saguache County Public Land Records which date back to the 1800’s. Our duties include recording and imaging documents for permanent public record; providing a grantor/grantee index for search and retrieval of recorded documents and providing copies of those documents to the public upon request.
Documents typically recorded in our office include but are not limited to:
- Deeds (warranty, quit claim, beneficiary, personal representative, etc.)
- Deeds of Trust and Mortgages
- Plats and Land Surveys
- Easements and Covenants
- Liens and Transcripts of Judgment
- Marriage and Civil Union Licenses
- Military Discharge Records
The Saguache County Clerk & Recorder’s Office offers eRecording services. Electronically submitting documents for recording increases speed and security and decreases costs, when compared to traditional mail submissions.
Online document recording is encouraged for anyone who records multiple documents frequently. If you are interested in this service please contact one of the vendors below.
- Indecomm Global Services 651-415-9361