Saguache County Latest News
SAGUACHE COUNTY CARES ACT GRANTS
Saguache County along with the Towns of Center, Crestone, Moffat and Saguache have received money from the CARES Act to be used for COVID 19 related items!
Saguache County and the County municipalities have worked together to come up with a grant application for local businesses who were affected by COVID 19.
The Grant funds may be used for the follow:
- Funds may only be used for business, no funding of individuals that are not a business or 501(c)(3) foundation salaries
- Grant funds requested must show how funds will be used to return employees to work
- Physical location of business must be located within Saguache County
- Employ Saguache County citizens
- Business must be licensed with Saguache County or the municipality the business is located within
- Funds may be used for utilities, water and sanitation etc.
CARES ACT Grant applications are due by September 15, 2020 and are available on our website at saguachecounty.net/administration – “CARES ACT Grant Application” or you may contact the Saguache County Administration office at 719-655-2231 to request a copy of the grant application.