• Home and Community Based Services
• Regional and County Disaster Preparedness
• HCP for Children With Special Needs
• Nursing Services - Immunization and Vaccination Fees
• Prevention Services
• Communicable Disease Investigation and Information
• Public Health Educational Programs
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
505 3rd Street
P.O. Box 68
Saguache, CO 81149
Saguache County Public Health has a purpose of protecting the health and safety of the residents of Saguache County.We are dedicated to improve the health environment of the people by preventing disease, providing services for residents with special needs and improving and maintaining the health status of residents through the provision of prevention services.
Saguache County Public Health shall provide continuum of care which is culturally sensitive, has measurable standards of quality and is a family and community based service.
Disclaimer: Saguache County is not liable for any error or omission of information contained at this site nor for any use of this information.